Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Books, books, books!

Over at Rocks In My Dryer, she asked us to list all of our favorite places to shop online. Well, I can say that most of my online shopping has to do with books. Amazon.com is a favorite place, especially since you can also get used books there for a small price. Half.com is another site I always check out, and CBD.com usually has pretty good prices, even on homeschooling stuff. But most of all, I like to "shop" at PaperbackSwap and BookMooch. And now I here there are a few more sites like those that I will have to check out. What is better than swapping your books for just the cost of postage? We go through books so fast in our house, who needs new?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the book site recommendations. sometimes i feel a bit silly going to the library five times a week. (not to mention feeling bad for the other patrons who hear my little pterydactyl child screaming).

Mommy-fied said...

Thanks for sharing! I'm so going to join bookmooch. I'm so glad to have found it through you! Tks again.