Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My Favorite Recipe for Beef and Broccoli


I have made this a number of times now and I have to say it is by far my favorite recipe I have ever tried for Beef and Broccoli. The few times we actually get to eat beef, this is often what I make because I can use a cheap cut of beef and just cook it longer to get it tender. I found this recipe over on Recipezaar which is one of my favorite recipe sites along with Allrecipes.com.
I served it with Jasmine Rice (one of my favorites) although I have also used brown rice in the past with just as good results (just need to start the rice earlier).

This is what works for me, how about you? Check out Works For Me Wednesday over at Rocks in My Dryer for more ideas.

1 comment:

Memarie Lane said...

That sonds delicious, I will definitely give it a try. I love allrecipes too, I haven't looked at this site before.