Saturday, December 12, 2009

Fantastic Cracker Deal!!

I don't usually buy too many boxes of crackers because they are so expensive. But this deal I just had to share!!

Yesterday, I collected all my Nabisco coupons (Smartsource 11/8 $1 off 1, Smartsource online $1 off 2) and went to Safeway. They are running a promo where if you buy 5 boxes of Nabisco crackers, you get $5 off, and they are on sale, too! So this makes them between $0.99 and $1.99 per box for Ritz, Wheat Thins, Triscuits and more. I bought 10 boxes, used 2 $1 off 1 and 4 $1 off 2 coupons and paid $10.40!! Then I mailed in my rebate form (click on link on the right side that says "Coupons") and will get $10 back! That makes a total cost for 10 boxes of crackers exactly $0.40 plus the postage stamp!!! OK, can you beat that deal????

No comments: