Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Big Baking Day


Since we are still waiting to close on our home (any day now:-), I decided to do a big baking day today to get things stocked up so I don't have to worry about it for the next week or two. So here is my lineup: 4 loaves of bread, double batch of granola cereal, breakfast burritos for the freezer, breakfast biscuits for the freezer. I am also considering pizza dough for the freezer, meatballs for the freezer and muffins (not sure what kind yet). Those extras will depend on what happens today - like whether or not we get the call to sign papers!!

I will try to remember to take some photos and post the results of this baking day, for you viewing pleasure:-) But don't hold me to it - my mind is a little random lately with all the stress.

No comments: