Monday, April 19, 2010

Our New Home

Well, we are all moved and working on unpacking and settling into our new home!! I really like it and God has blessed us SO very much in so many little ways through all of this. Our home is very comfortable for us and the more time I spend here, the more I like it! I am hoping to get back on my regular posting in the next week or so, but just wanted to update you all on the fact that we have actually closed on our home, moved and are now in the unpacking process.

We are also beginning school again after about a month sabbatical, so that will be interesting:-) It is hard to get back into routines, but we are starting out slowly (like after summer break) and working into it. Perhaps I might need to add a field trip or something fun this week just to help with the transition.Thanks for all your prayers and thoughts during this time of stress, frustrations and transitions. God is faithful, as always! Why do we default to worry when He has ALWAYS taken care of us and provided for everything we have need of in our lives? He has a perfect track record - I wish I could just learn to lean on Him always and trust in Him in every little thing.

No comments: