Monday, March 09, 2009

Mocha Cappuccino - Decadently Delicious!


My new friend (don't you love making new friends?) brought me a bottle of this Bolthouse Farms Mocha Cappuccino last week and, oh my goodness, is it good! I didn't try it until the next morning, but then I thought I had slipped into some kind of heaven! It is so smooth and delicious, I can't even adequately describe it!

We had been joking the weekend before about Bailey's when we were helping some friends move. I would probably not drink it anyway because it has alcohol, but we were getting kind of slap-happy and goofy, so it seemed funny at the time. Well, she brought me this Mocha Cappuccino because she thought it tasted even better than Baileys - so smooth and not too sweet! And the only sweetener in it is........you're not going to believe this.........apple juice! Yes, in a coffee drink! I thought it was really strange, too, but so delicious! And no sugar or sweetener - how could it be any better? Well, listen to this:
Why you should feel good about drinking Perfectly Protein Mocha Cappuccino:
  • Excellent source of 7 Vitamins and Minerals.
  • Good source of Potassium and Iron.
  • Packed with 10g of Whey Protein per 8oz serving.
  • Contains 18 Amino Acids
  • Low fat ~ All Natural ~ No Added Sugars ~ No Preservatives
  • Contains 60mg of caffeine per 8oz serving.(One cup of brewed coffee ˜ 115mg)
  • No preservatives and nothing artificial
  • Flash pasteurized and cold clean room filled to preserve taste and provide superior nutrition.

Potassium19%Vitamin C150%
Calcium40%Iron12%
Vitamin B6170%Vitamin B12450%
Magnesium40%Zinc30%
Vitamin D40%



I know, now you want to know where to buy it, right? And just how expensive is it? Well, you can find it several places like Sprouts, Albertson's, Whole Foods and sometimes even WalMart. It can be expensive, but you can find it for between $3 and $4 most times for a liter. If you savor it and only drink a little each day, that can last for a whole week or more:-) I am going to keep my eyes open for coupons and I will let you know if I find and specials on this. Try it, I bet you will like it!

And thanks, Charlene, for introducing me to this wonderful treat! This is what "works for me" on this Wednesday - for more ideas and tips, visit Works-For-Me-Wednesday hosted over at We Are THAT Family!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that looks yummy, I am going to have to try it!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Another reason to go for those coffee drinks. Hmmm...? Wonder how a frozen coffee would turn out from that stuff? I prefer my coffee hot in the am w/the frozen whenever, but who says you can't mix this in your blender?

Try some w/ice cream (Yes, I did say that. Kinda' defeats the healthy part... ha!)or smoothie mix.

Stop by and chat awhile.

Ginger