Saturday, January 01, 2011

It's a New Year - Welcome 2011!

Wow, I can hardly believe 2010 is gone and a new year has begun!

2010 has been an interesting year for us.  We were able to finally buy our home and move in April, Cody played a full season of JV football with no serious injuries, Joe transferred to a different WalMart and moved in Asset Protection, Alissa began taking Hip Hop/Krump dance classes, Cody turned 16 in September....whew!  Alot happened!  And God was so very faithful to provide everything that we needed throughout the entire year!

I enter 2011 knowing that whatever it holds, God has a plan for us.  He has our best in His heart and will carry us through all the things that await us this year.  He will provide all that we have need of when we need it.  He will bless us above all that we can imagine.  He will guide us and give us wisdom through the challenges we will face.  He will hold our children safe in His loving hands, no matter what comes their way this year.

I am resting in peace today because I know who holds my future and I know He holds my hand!!

Happy New Year 2011 Comments and Graphics for MySpace, Tagged, Facebook
Share Comments & Graphics - Layouts - Photobucket

Happy New Year to you and your family!  May you be richly blessed by God's amazing faithfulness this year!

No comments: