Saturday, May 17, 2008

Changes You Can Make to Minimize Your Monthly Bills

With the rising costs of living (and driving) that we are experiencing in the U.S., I know many of you are desperately trying to find ways to cut costs without drastically reducing your quality of life. I just ran across a great article on a blog that I read almost everyday, and I thought it might be of help to some of you.

Over at The Simple Dollar, Trent wrote about some changes that can make a big difference in your monthly living costs. He said, "... I’ve compiled a list of sixteen great hardcore tactics for minimizing your monthly bills. Most of these won’t work well in your life - that’s fine. If you can choose just one of these, though, and run with it, you’ll find a lot more breathing room in your financial life."

Go on over to his site to read the rest of the article and find Sixteen Hardcore Tactics for Minimizing Your Monthly Bills.

I am going to be including more links to great articles about reducing your monthly costs as I run across them, to be a help to those of you out there who need more help living a frugal life and cutting your costs. Most of the time, I find that we already have implemented a great majority of these ideas into our life (mostly due to necessity as our income has been so limited for the last 3 years). I have found that God has led me into many of these things in a way that has seemed so natural to me, but since I have begun blogging this year, I have found so many sites on the Internet that address these frugal living ideas. What a resource of ideas can be found online!

If you have any questions about frugal living or ideas of things you would like to see information about, please leave me a comment or send me an email and let me know. I am more than happy to research things for you and post about them for all to share in the wealth of information available on the web. I am no expert, just learning along with you all as God leads and guides us in this life adventure.

No comments: