Monday, January 19, 2009

Superbowl This Year is Win-Win For Us!!

Wow, I am truly amazed that the Cardinals and Steelers will be playing in the Superbowl this year! Just a few weeks ago I said to my son, "Wouldn't it be something if the Cardinals and Steelers went to the Superbowl?" And we were truly shocked when it actually happened! The games were great on Sunday!

Here's why it is a win-win situation for us: we are die-hard Steeler fans since both my hubby and I are from Pittsburgh. However, we currently live in Phoenix area and have become Cardinal fans, too. We especially like Kurt Warner, who is a Christian. So I guess we will be rooting for both teams and happy however it turns out! What a strange set of circumstances this has turned out to be!

Go Cardinals and Steelers!!

No comments: