Sunday, January 20, 2008

A Little Change in the Burgan Family Blog

Mama's taking over the blog! Yes, I, Erica, am going to try my hand at blogging and use this blog to share about homeschooling, cooking, bread baking, sewing, crafts, being frugal, and whatever else is going on around here. Over the last 6 months or so, I have taken our cooking/eating habits to another more healthy level and have taken steps to being even MORE frugal with what we have. So I will be sharing about many of these things in the near future. Also, over the last several months, I have been sewing and crafting up a storm! Well, perhaps not a storm, but at least alot of gifts and things around the house! We are also in the process of getting Hope House really going, so life is going to get a little more complicated (but I LOVE when things are simple!!). Joe has begun working for the new WalMart that is opening up just across the border and that is quite a change for us. But it will also be a blessing so that we will have some funds to help Hope House get going and pay the bills around here, too.

So you will be hearing from me as I blog about our family, what's cooking, what new project I have completed, what we are studying in our homeschool, what is happening with Hope House and whatever else I decide to share. I hope you enjoy and benefit from this. Blessings to you all!

No comments: