Sunday, September 21, 2008

Recycled Water Bottle Holder



This has been on my mind to do for quite awhile, and I finally collected enough colorful shopping bags to make enough "plarn" to make a couple. I got the pattern from Cindy at My Recycled Bags. It was very easy and quick to make. This one fits a smaller water bottle, so I am going to make another one for the large water bottles I carry around all the time (when you live in the desert, you don't go anywhere without your water bottle:-).

So start collecting your plastic grocery shopping bags and make yourself some "plarn". You will be amazed at the variety of things you can make from it.

2 comments:

T.L. said...

That is so perfect--I love it!

RecycleCindy said...

Your water bottle holder turned out great. It's a wonderful MIFS project. I love how you made yours so colorful.