Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I signed up for PayPerPost!

I have been working very diligently on my blog in order to increase traffic to a place where I can begin to make some money. One of the ways I am pursuing is to get paid to blog at PayPerPost. Have you ever heard of it? You get to select from different topics that you would like to blog about and they pay you to do it. This is my first time to try this and I am hoping to generate a little extra income each month to help pay the bills.

I found out about PayPerPost from another blogger's site that I visit often that wrote a post about blogging for money and how to make money with your blog. There is always a clear link at the end of the post to let you know if that post was sponsored. That way readers are aware and can be linked to PayPerPost if they are interested in taking advantage of this great opportunity for themselves.

There are so many different topics to choose from, you can surely find something that is of interest to you. I love to blog about food, cooking, frugal living, home schooling, family, crafting and sewing, so that gives me lots of room to choose. If you would like more information or check it out for yourself, just go to PayPerPost and see if this is something you might like to try.

I will keep you posted about how it is working for me and how much money I am able to make over the next several months. I will be your "guinea pig" so you can see if it would be worth your time, too. I figure it is worth a try to find any and all ways to add a little to the frugal budget in the our household.

1 comment:

Bonghi Vestiti said...

What a great blog! Thanks for sharing ...I'm off to check out PayPer :)

God Bless!