Saturday, March 01, 2008

Want to Know What is Happening in the World of Homeschooling?

For quite a while I have been checking Homeschoolbuzz Blog Buzz on a daily basis to keep up with what is going on around the country (and world) as it relates to homeschooling. Well, yesterday my blog was added to their blog roll and now my posts will be featured on their page! I am so excited about the added exposure this gives my blog and the fact that I can reach so many more potential homeschooling families with words of encouragement about living frugally and healthy, as well as homeschooling and missions. Go over and check it out! It's a great place to gt an overview of alot of different bloggers and what is happening in the homeschooling community.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, congratulations and welcome to HomeschoolBuzz. It is a nice service.