Tuesday, April 01, 2008

The "After" Photos - Check Back Later Today!

I apologize for not getting another post about our wonderful week with the folks from Southwinds posted on this blog! We had an absolutely wonderful time and I really want to share the "after" photos with you all. But the batteries died in my camera on Saturday and I haven't had a chance to replace them and get the photos downloaded and then uploaded here. I am going to try to do that later today, so check back!

It was a very emotional time when we met back at Hope House on Friday evening to see the finished product and reflect on the week! Many tears were shed - not the norm for a building project. But I truly believe these folks caught our heart and vision and left their mark on San Luis Rio Colorado and Hope House! What a blessing it is!

No comments: