Thursday, February 07, 2008

Crayon Rolls - custom order!


These are my first custom order of these crayon rolls. See the cute fishy theme for Joshua?
And how about this adorable butterfly and swirls for Emily? It came out absolutely adorable!
These rolls each hold 24 crayons, but I can make them for any amount of crayons. I am going to set up an Etsy store to sell these and other sewn items, but in the meantime, if you would like to order one of these for your little ones or for a birthday present (that is what these were for), then just email me (or submit a comment and I will reply with my email). I have enough fabric to make a 16 or 18 count roll in each of these fabric combinations for $12.00 each plus $6.00 for personalization (appliqued name) if desired. Shipping is $3.00 in the continental U.S. I also have many other fabrics, or you can request a particular color/theme, etc.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Dolphin Lady- I just wanted to let you know that you won our giveaway on The Mother load and I need you to email me your mailing address to amy@momadvice.com. I wasn't able to find your email or I would have mailed you directly. The game company will be shipping this game directly to you. Thanks so much for entering and I hope your kids love it!

Anonymous said...

Nice job! Your color selections are excellent :-)

(seen in Make It From Scratch)

RecycleCindy said...

Those crayon rolls are wonderful! What a cool idea.

Anonymous said...

Too cute!!! Love this idea!

Anonymous said...

Lovely. They'd be beautiful gifts for little ones.