Monday, February 11, 2008

Meal Plan Monday? Sort of..

If you have been reading my posts, you know that I don't LIKE to plan out my menus for the week. But with my hubby working (and different schedules), I don't have time to "think" about what I "feel" like cooking for each meal. So I have put together a list of meals for the week based on what I have on hand from prior shopping trips. This way, I can know what I am going to make in advance and get it ready on time for him. So here we go:

Monday - Chicken'N'Chilies Casserole
Tuesday - Gyros (whole wheat pita, meat made from gr. turkey, Tzatziki sauce)
Wednesday - Dinner Out for birthday/Valentine's Day combo!!
Thursday - Maple-Roasted Chicken Thighs with Sweet Potatoes
Friday - Don't know yet:-)

Here are the breakfasts I have lined up:
Apple Oatmeal Casserole
Banana Muffins
Egg sandwiches
Nut and Whole Grain Pancakes
Eggs in the Middle of Toast (Valentine's edition)
and today I am thinking about making Breakfast Pizza!

Well, we will see how well I follow this:-) and decide whether to continue or not. Have a wonderful Monday!!

No comments: